I’m back, and it’s been a whirlwind walking straight into the holidays, but oh, so good! We’re in Eagle now for a little getaway. It’s really lovely. The whole family being together is precisely what I needed after my Bali trip.
And the Bali trip was transformational. It really helped me decipher what’s important, and you know, I needed it because life gets confusing. I’m clearer. I’m confident. I feel as though I can gauge things better. I know I want to be much more present with my family, and I’m looking forward to that.
Kute Blackson put the Bali trip together, and he has a coaching apprentice program. I’ll be signing up for it. It’s a nine-month program that teaches people to teach others the way he taught us. Being able to inspire people to live their best lives sounds like a great gig to me.
After the retreat was over, I went to Ubud, and booked an Airbnb that was so cool. I got a massage every day! They were about $6 each. I mean, that’s a no-brainer. I went to a place called the Yoga Barn with a friend I made at the retreat. We had such a fun time. He’s creating his own retreat, so that’s pretty awesome, too. Oh! I met with a healer, which was an experience like no other.
Just some energizing and enlightening stuff that I feel super lucky to have experienced. But it’s really good to be home, too!
My Colorado Real Estate Activity
Thanks to my coworkers who helped with some closings while I was away! And now I’m home and listed another house yesterday in Bailey on Range View Drive. Showings will start next week. Stay tuned!
A few things are coming up that I can get into once things are finalized!
- Winter Camp- Ice Skating @ Evergreen Lake- Want to get the kids out of the house and enjoying the fresh winter air? Here’s your ticket!
- Noon Year's Eve- Who said New Year's activities are all about champagne and parties? This event is fun for kids from 3 to 13!
- Walktail Event (Walk Flying J and cocktail at The Well)- Get your steps in before sipping on a cocktail at this walktail event!
- 2024 Evergreen Lake Plunge- You’ve heard all about the benefits of the cold plunge; now, come experience it for yourself!
- Salita Early Happy Hour- Feeling festive? Start NYE off with a bang at an all-day happy hour to get your party started.