I’m coming to you from Bali at 11:27 pm, and I’m exhausted! By the time you read this, I’ll be flying above you, headed home. I think I arrive on Saturday at midnight. The time thing is too much for me to focus on at the moment.
It’s been an amazing adventure. I mean, that word is so overused, but I can’t think of another one to encapsulate it all. Awesome. Inspiring. Overwhelming. Those work, too. I’m ready to implement some positive changes and get back to my family, realigned and engaged.
And I’m looking forward to just being conscious of what I should be doing, not what I think I should be doing.
So, I’m gonna let you guys go and leave you with the happiest wishes for your Christmas or whatever you celebrate. I hope it’s outstanding! I’ll be back in full swing on the 28th!
- Holiday Carols Sing-Along- Prep those vocal chords and sing your favorite carols as you sip on some sweet beverages.
- Christmas Eve Service- You’re all invited to Evergreen Church to enjoy a Christmas Eve service.
- Winter Detective Program- For you and the little detectives in your life, this class teaches you how to determine what animal left what track.
- Star Walk 2.0- Immerse yourself in the solar system as you cross paths with the stars and planets.
- Blossoms Of Light- The Botanical Garden never disappoints, especially this time of year.