I took the kids to Disney last week and went to their Halloween Night. I love Disney, and the boys had such a good time. It really is a Happy Place. It brings me back to my inner child; maybe there’s some nostalgia and emotional memories attached to it, but whatever it is, I just love it.
We stayed at our Airbnb, which was nice, but it was a lot of driving because we’re over an hour away. We also drove to see my client-turned-friend who lives there now. We got to check out their new home and I met some of her new tribe. It was a cool experience. Kathy and I got to have lunch together solo and catch up while the boys stayed back with her husband and swam (they also had a great time).
It was a quick visit, complete with batting cages, ice cream, and co-carts, and now back to the grind. I had a three-day marketing conference that my title rep got me a ticket for (shout out to Laura Roberts from Chicago Title). I went with a woman from my office, so we got to know each other better. It was a success.
My Colorado Real Estate Activity
Well, I have one listing about to come on in a couple of weeks and another that’s on now. We got an offer on my Bailey listing and working out some kinks there, but it’s all going well.
Lots of things on the horizon that I’ll fill you in with as they draw nearer, so stay tuned!
4 Essential Steps to Homeownership
Current Denver Area Real Estate Market
Market slowing into the 4th quarter creating buying opportunity to negotiate.
- BOO-rific Bash & Splash- Grab the kids and get to this indoor trick-or-treating event that comes complete with swimming and a bounce house!
- Snowpack Underground- Get your groove on while jamming with Riding Carpets this spooky weekend!
- Community Food Drive- ‘Tis the season to give, and this community food drive is just what you need to start it off with a bang- because giving is better than getting.
- Save the Children- Help provide life-saving essentials to the families of Gaza here.
- Hike or Treat- This kid-friendly hike has candy, a challenging climb, and information that your kids will actually want to learn about.