Well, the weekend is upon me right now and I have a ton to do before we leave to go camping on Friday, so this is gonna be short and sweet.
First and foremost, I wish you all a very smart and safe 4th of July weekend. I know it’s so strange with our current reality of pandemics, but I hope you can find a way to visit with loved ones, recognize our independence, and take some red, white, and blue jello shots.
The fam and I will be camping with friends and we’re super excited to get out and away (from the news).
If you can get away this weekend for some camping, I’d highly recommend it. Here’s why:
- You’ll be pretty social distanced
- You’ll have a place to sit and consume food and alcohol
- You may be able to enjoy a campfire (depending on fire bans)
- Your kids will leave you alone and play in the dirt rather than on their devices.
- You don’t have to worry about wearing clean clothes or makeup or brushing your hair.
The bane of my existence commonly referred to here as the Westcliffe house has closed. I cried like I won the lottery when all was done. I mean, this thing… But, it was worth it to see the joy on my client’s face. I mean, look at those faces. They were so great and so patient and so just amazing. I could not be happier for them!
I’m going to discuss more my new listings next week, but in a nutshell: things are moving right along!
Okay, friends, have a great 4th of July, and if you can’t see fireworks live and in person, here are some other ways to do it: patch.com.