Sterling is a little thief. He’s been stealing googly eyes from school and hiding them in his socks. I’m watching him unload them at this very second. That dubious, googly eye klepto.
PSA: We got one of those electric lid garbage cans, and honestly, I had no clue I could get so excited about a garbage can. Highly recommend. You don’t even touch it. Just wave your hand near the lid, and like magic, it opens. This is the world I want to live in.
More good news, Bridger is getting so awesome at baseball! He hit the ball twice last game, and we were beaming with pride. He even scored once and caught some fly balls. Love it. I guess all that nagging I did really paid off.
Oh! Even more good news! Tag got the call for his new job, and he starts in October! He’ll be a Union Organizer, aka recruiter for the union, and we all think it’ll be a great move. The benefits alone are spectacular, and it gets him out of the cranes and those crazy hours.
And, my birthday is this Saturday and Tag is taking me somewhere. It’s a surprise. I can’t wait. No kids. Just us-time. I hope it’s stellar. I’ll keep you posted.
Tell me what you think of this; I’d like to start a group of active women who like to do active stuff. I think it could be kinda fun. I know it’ll take some time to get going, and not sure I really have much of that these days, but it’s a goal. The ladies meet up to go skiing or biking or whatever. Fun stuff, don’t you agree? Maybe, if we get enough women involved, we can get discounted prices on trips and activities. I love a discount.
Speaking of starting new things, my website is getting a much-needed update, so I’ll be sure to let you all know when it’s up and running. I’m also going to start sending out some newsletters for more information about the market and buying a house. I’m excited to get that going for you guys. The website will be excellent for resources on all things house-buying and selling. But, heads up, depending on the state of the site next week, I may not be able to put up a new blog post. It won’t be down long, though.
Dude. Bachelor in Paradise. Are you watching it? You must!
Colorado Realtor® Stuff
Remember that big development deal I applied to be involved with months ago? Well, it’s still in the works, and I have a phone meeting with the developer tomorrow. I’m revising my proposal a bit (I now have a marketing company helping me- she’s an old client of mine). This whole thing would be such a wonderful opportunity, and I really hope I get it. It’s in Keenesburg, and it’d be a sweet little gig with room for growth. Who doesn’t love a sweet little gig?
Here’s an example of what’s up with residential real estate in Colorado; I went active on my million dollar hobby farm listing in Pine on Wednesday and went under contract on it Thursday night. What? Amazing. The offer was on point; the buyers are in love with it.
I am not allowed to talk about new listings according to the rules for our MLS so I am not going to mention anything at the moment. I can mention new listings when they are in Coming Soon status so there’s that. I am not even sure if I can talk about new listings if you call me directly. Honestly, there are so many rules.
The market is still strong overall, as you can see. This month has been a bit busier than last. Sellers are still making out big-time, and interest rates are still low. Inventory is getting better but not where it needs to be. Wanna learn more? Call me!
I can’t believe it’s almost September! Let’s make the most of this last month of summer, shall we? Did you know the last day of summer is September 22? Is that weird to anyone else? September 22 is 100% fall. Who came up with these dates?
- A vacant land lot with mature coniferous trees, 2+ acres, private, within 20 minutes (15 would be better) of civilization; $300k. Or; all of the above with a rustic mountain modern ranch home; up to $800k
- An ultra-modern home in Solterra within walking distance to the clubhouse would be great. Up to $1.4 million-ish.
- A top-of-the-line, open concept kitchen, dining family room in the Highlands Ranch area. Don’t want a mansion (under 7000 square feet) but are able to do $2 million+
- Buyer looking in Conifer, Pine, Morrison, South Evergreen area for a nice size home (2000+ square feet) with great internet. Up to $625k.
- Buyer looking in Pine, Conifer, Morrison area for a rustic cabin fixer upper. Well, and septic is kind of a must but we will look at anything.
- An amazing small business owner in Conifer, looking for a single-family home on a good size lot. Privacy is important, willing to fix up, must have a garage, ideally two separate living areas, and would like to be in the Conifer, Bailey, Pine, Morrison area. Around the mid $400s. No HOAs.
View Featured Properties