And We Have Two Getaways on The Horizon
- My friend got us a free room in Vail for the weekend! Can. Not. Wait. There’s a pool so the kids can swim all day and I’m just hoping things will have that good, old-fashioned pre-COVID feel.
- Tag and I are going to Moab with some close friends to do a full-day raft and full-day hike in Canyon Lands National Park while the in-laws keep the kids over Memorial Day weekend.
I just got a great new listing that consists of two houses on one 5-acre lot. It would be an excellent place for an RV park, but I think we’re going to try selling it as residential or residential income. We’ll get some pictures taken and start the process soon, so I’ll keep you guys in the loop.
On another good note, I had closed the other day that defied time and space in quickness. It went crazy-fast. It was an FHA loan and the lender was totally on top of things, so we closed in less than three weeks. I’ll take that all day long.
On a more disappointing note, another land deal of mine was terminated. It’s sad news, but I’m okay. The buyer hadn’t seen the lot before making his offer, and when he did, he simply didn’t like it enough. So, yes, it’s a bummer, but it’s expensive to build in the mountains, so everyone needs to be totally prepared for that.
Over and out for this week, and looking forward to chatting next week! Stay safe. Be kind!
- A vacant land lot with mature coniferous trees, 2+ acres, private, within 20 minutes (15 would be better) of civilization; $300k. Or; all of the above with a rustic mountain modern ranch home; up to $800k.
- Horse property in Conifer or Pine with nice usable land and an indoor arena or a place to put one. Up to $1.2 Million.
- An ultra-modern home in Solterra within walking distance to the clubhouse would be great. Up to $1.4 million-ish.
- A top-of-the-line, open concept kitchen, dining family room in the Highlands Ranch area. Don’t want a mansion (under 7000 square feet) but are able to do $2 million+.
- Buyer looking in Conifer, Pine, Morrison, South Evergreen area for a nice size home (2000+ square feet) with Great internet. Up to $625k.
- One of my best buds is looking for the impossible, (you know who you are, Lisa). Dream home in Evergreen for under $700k. Imagine the Biltmore.
- Buyer looking in Pine, Conifer, Morrison area for a rustic cabin fixer upper. Well, and septic are kind of a must but we will look at anything.
- An amazing small business owner in Conifer, looking for a single-family home on a good size lot. Privacy is important, willing to fix up, must have a garage, ideally two separate living areas, and would like to be in the Conifer, Bailey, Pine, Morrison area. Around the mid $400s. No HOAs.