So, I went to a sound bath rooftop yoga this week with a friend, and it was so incredibly cool. We met some nice ladies who we’re meeting up with again next week. I like this chill vibe it’s giving me. But I’m still doing all the CrossFit, so I’ve found myself a sweet spot, utilizing high and low-impact exercises. Recommended. 5 stars.
Plus, yoga will be a great way to recover after my upcoming softball games. The first one is tonight (thrilled!!). And directly afterward, I’m headed to Steamboat with Bridger for a baseball game. He’ll actually be at a sleepaway camp starting Sunday, too. Sterling is still at his camp and must be loving it because no calls yet. So, yes, action-packed summertime stuff.
Both boys are doing some tutoring, and they like their tutor a lot which is very helpful because summer studies aren’t very popular. Can’t blame anyone for thinking that.
And Bridger has done it! He hit a home run! It was spectacular and came at a great time because he had a couple of games that didn’t go the way his team would have liked. Well done, B!
My Colorado Real Estate Activity
Two more closings are in the books! Both went really smoothly. And while we’re talking about that, I just feel super lucky that so many of my transactions go so well. There’s usually a lot of players in this game, and that comes with a lot of dynamics, so you never can tell what will happen. Especially with the addition of large sums of money and emotions. *knocking on wood
I have a listing coming soon, so check out the pictures. It’s in Denver’s Harvey Park area and starts at $450,000. It’s a super cute house with new paint, carpet, roof, plumbing, and electrical- it’s been meticulously cleaned. I’m telling you, it’ll go fast.
The Median Home Price Is Meaningless in Today’s Market
Current Denver Area Real Estate Market
Signs of retraction already showing heading deeper into June
- Our average daily active count rose another 4.8% with 4,967 total listings for sale, 1,304 of which were new listings. New listings decreased week over week by -0.6% and compared to one year ago new listings are down -25.7% keeping inventory choices tight in 2023. Pending transactions grew from last week by … Read More
- Artemis Spaceship Bridge Simulator- If you’ve always dreamt of flying a spaceship, now’s your chance! Anyone 10 and over is welcome, and no astronaut skill set is necessary!
- Performances in the Park- Wednesdays all summer long, you’re welcome to music and fun for the whole family!
- SAFS Father's Day Hike 2023- Grab dad or all your father-like figures and head out for this year’s Father’s Day Hike!
- Group Run at North Fork Trail- If you’re looking for some exercise, scenery, and motivation, this run is for you.