Made it to Greece, and I’m having a fabulous time!
My little place is adorable;
the town is amazing. I’m definitely coming back here, and I’m getting a property. This town is the best place in the entire world.
I would come here for every vacation.
And the food. Wow. So yummy.
The landscape is stunning with mountains, ocean, excellent climate…
Back in Stockholm on Friday, where it’s rainy and chilly, but my fam will be there, so it’ll be cool to see the boys again and spend some time with the gang.
My Colorado Real Estate Activity
I’ve got a closing on Friday that should go off without a hitch, and then some stuff lined up for when I get home. I think I’ll need a couple days of rest to get back into the swing of things; this jet lag is no joke.
Well, I’m off. Running to meet up with some friends and enjoy all the wonders of Greece! Talk soon!
Current Denver Area Real Estate Market
Seasonal shift mirroring previous real estate cycles start to take effect as the selling season begins to downgrade into the second half of 2023.
- Dam Ducky Derby- It’s the Ducky Derby, and who doesn’t love screaming at little rubber ducks floating to the finish line with friends and family?!
- Evergreen Town Race- Take in the beauty of Evergreen as you run a 5K or 10K, and don’t forget about the food, beers, and cheers afterward!
- Teddy Bear Clinic- If your kids have some stuffies that need some extra attention and medical support, pack ‘em up and head to the zoo.
- Electric Whiskey Experiment- Daytime jazz and blues at Brooks? Yes, please!
- State 38 Distilling - Colorado Day Whiskey Release- If you’re a whiskey fan, this limited edition Colorado Day Whiskey will be ready for you (and don’t forget to get it signed by the local artist who created the label)