Well, it happened, the Covid test. Sterling got sick this past weekend, so I kept both boys home Monday, and we had rapid tests done. Gratefully, all were negative. Not gratefully, the school doesn’t accept the rapid tests if symptoms are involved, so Sterling didn’t go to school, and we got a new test on Tuesday and thankfully, that one was negative too. Although, all of us are totally healthy at this point.
The day has arrived. Today it is. My friends have left for England, and I can’t believe it’s happened. I’m so sad, but I will definitely be heading that way soon. The whole family is thrilled to have such close friends in Europe not to mention my Dad and that side in Sweden and Tag’s aunt in Madeira, Portugal.
I told you guys about our new Sun Basket dinner plan. We’ve now had two, and they were pretty goshdarn great. Highly recommend them. More flavoring than you would think and super easy. I’m confident that this is a habit I can stick to.
Yesterday, I facilitated a contract between a buyer and a seller, and it went superbly. The paperwork is done and signed, so now we need to sell the buyer’s house in Lakewood. I’ll keep you posted about it.
I also just received an email from a contact of mine who’s looking to sell a house in Littleton. I’m pretty stoked for it and hope it works out because it will be a good one! Especially with the near-zero inventory.
I may be getting a listing in Conifer, too. The client is looking for a home in California to be closer to his kids, so if he finds a place, then I do believe it’s on, and I’m in.
Also, please keep your fingers crossed for me. I submitted my proposal to the developer on Tuesday for that big new-build project. I worked very hard on it, and I’m feeling confident. I don’t wanna get my hopes up, but I’d be lying if I said I didn’t really want this. Don’t worry; I’m not going to forget about this business and my amazing clients. My attitude: if it’s meant to be, it will be, and that’s that. Note to self: try not to be heartbroken if I don’t get it (for too long). Did I ask you to cross your fingers for me?
As for the market, it’s still ridiculous. Since the very beginning of recording inventory data, it’s NEVER been this low. This is unprecedented. If you wanna sell your house, now is the time. Give me a shout, and let’s make it happen.
With all these new possible listings, I hope to make some people happy while starting a new chapter in their lives. You know I love being part of all that!
Until next week, stay healthy and be kind!
- A vacant land lot with mature coniferous trees, 2+ acres, private, within 20 minutes (15 would be better) of civilization; $300k. Or; all of the above with a rustic mountain modern ranch home; up to $800k.
- An ultra-modern home in Solterra walking distance to the clubhouse would be great. Up to $1.4 million-ish.
- A top-of-the-line, open concept kitchen, dining family room in the Highlands Ranch area. Don’t want a mansion (under 5000 square feet) but are able to do $2 million+.
- Buyer looking in Conifer, Pine, Morrison, South Evergreen area for a nice size home (2000+ square feet) with GREAT internet. Up to $625k.
- One of my best buds is looking for the impossible, (you know who you are, Lisa). Dream home in Evergreen for under $700k. Imagine the Biltmore.
- Buyer looking in Pine, Conifer, Morrison area for a rustic cabin fixer upper. Well, and septic are kind of a must but we will look at anything.
- An amazing small business owner in Conifer, looking for a single-family home on a good size lot. Privacy is important, willing to fix up, must have a garage, ideally two separate living areas, and would like to be in the Conifer, Bailey, Pine, Morrison area. Around the mid $400s. NO HOAs.
View Featured Properties